Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Solomon Kane by Mythic Games: paintjobs

 A while ago I managed to acquire the Solomon Kane kickstarter boxes, alas without the expansions. 

While I have so far not explored the game itself, the figures are beautiful and provide lots of painting enjoyment. I will eventually play and review the game, but until then I will share the game's hardware in its painted state. 


Legendary Solomon Kane with juju staff

The man himself, standard issue

Mounted Solomon Kane

The Darkness

Justice

Temperance

Prudence

Courage

Providence

Soldiers


The Beast


Sword Thugs

Citizens 

The Hand Of Doom

Pistol Thugs

(Very) Weary Traveller and Inkeeper

Sword Thugs

Shadows

Wolves

Black Riders

Herbalist and Compass (a Game Aid)

The Bear

Citizens

Abbot and monks

Poltergeists





1 comment:

  1. Thats some excellent brushwork. I love the Solomon Kane stories.

    ReplyDelete