Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Proxxon Styrofoam cutter first tryout

The very best for 2020 to you all!

My Christmas gift for myself was a Proxxon Styrofoam cutter and some Greenstuffworld rolling pins. The latter have still to arrive, but the cutter arrived right on New Year's Eve! So of course on this first day of 2020 I had to play with it somewhat. 



First tried some freehand stuff. Templates and a few add-ons will come in handy. Not so easy to do. 


Then I tried my hand at some small furniture and a few Jersey Barriers. 


And of course they had to be painted as well....




Making small terrain is remarkably easy and quick this way. Can't wait for the Greenstuffworld package to come in so I can start on buildings and such! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's some brilliant furniture you made!
    Happy New Year and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an impressive piece of kit.

    ReplyDelete